Thursday, August 22, 2013

Freaking Pathetic!

Sooooooo, I'm pathetic! It's been two months since I posted a blog. This is the story of my life, I start something, I get so super duper excited, and I quit! Ugh, failure. As you know I hate excuses. But here it goes, I work as a controller/office manager person at a construction company, it is summer and we are very busy. I am one person doing a million things, well not a million per se, but at least a few dozen from payroll, to AR, AP, job costing, equipment costing, accounting, and everything in between. I'm at the office 9 hours a day, 1 hour travel time. 3 out of 5 nights I work a little from home. I have 3 year old, and a puppy. Just the three of us in the house, I don't sit down till 8-9 o'clock. Blah blah blah, so that my friends is why I am still fat, not growing larger but unfortunately maintaining. 

So I wanted to share with you my reasons for wanting to blog. I like to write and share my ideas, opinions, findings, life, etc. I blog because.....
1. It's for a good cause, I am putting my lifestyle out there for all to see....to see my successes and failures, mostly failures. Lol. 
2. It helps me stay motivated - or it will! 
3. I find so many easy, good recipes and I just have to share
4. I really hope to live and maintain a heAlthy life style and I want to share it with those who care
5. I hope I can help others achieve goals, become more organized, or at least show others how not to be :-)

Btw,I have horrible grammar and punctuation. My major is Accounting not English :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment